Every day living my passionpreneur lifestyle is a little different, but each one typically starts out about the same. Here’s a peek into the mornings, along with some explanatory links (all links open in new browser windows, so you won’t lose this page) as well as the rest of the day:
4:00am wake up; weigh myself; record weight and other items in my fast/health journal
• check my tracker stats for visitor totals for blogs and websites (discoversaipanblog, passionblog, adeptblog, parasiteblog, jamaicaninchina)
• check my book sales on Amaz, GooglePlay, Smashwords
• check overnight incoming email (tour requests, coaching requests, personal emails, USPS tracking updates, free download alerts, website sales, Google alerts, domain renewals…)
• check overnight visits to most popular videos on other channels (LaMancha documentary, Jamaicans…)
• check mainland US headlines on huffpost.com and world headlines at news.google.com
• check mvariety.com and saipantribune.com (for local developments here on Saipan)
• check my youtube feed for new releases from my favorite channels (TUG, TheQuartering, The Why Files…if you want the full list, leave a comment below!)
• review my daily tasks; move yesterday’s completed tasks down & set new tasks/goals for today
4:20am RESPOND TO EMAILS AS APPROPRIATE AND/OR WORK ON ANY IDEAS THAT MAY HAVE COME TO ME OVERNIGHT. May include:
• Responding to email (tour inquiries, book inquiries)
• Editing/creating Youtube videos in Openshot
• Record audio or video in my home studio
• Work on infographics or fun graphics like this in GIMP2
• Post to blogs
• add content to any book projects I may currently be working on (The Parasite Report, at present)
5:00am If I’m working on and documenting any Ageless Adept protocols (fasting, cleansing, detoxes)–and I usually am–this is when I might do a castor oil flush, MMS bath, other protocol.
6:00am If I am recording a Youtube video for any of my channels, this is when I typically have to stop as this is when the restaurant next door turns on its exhaust fans and things in the neighborhod start to get noisy
6:30am If I’m not fasting, and if this is a Mon, Wed or Fri, I may head out at this time to run barefoot on the beach for two miles. Takes about half hour.
7:00am This is when I would typically schedule any coaching calls from mainland US coaching clients.
9:30am Out and About: I’ll typically head out to run errands or just to take a break and see the island!
(purchases, laundry, post office, visit friend, sunbathe…)
12Noon onward I’ll typically be working intermittently on any number of projects having to do with the 24+ books, 5 Youtube channels, 88 domains, 12 facebook pages I manage– all while watching Youtube videos on any number of mindless entertainment or educational topics (legal, politics, comedy, social commentary, cooking, mystery, travel, red pill, business insights, survival and more!)
1:30pm If a one-hour sunbath is in my plans–and if weather permits–this is when I’ll typically head out and up to the north end of the island to a secret spot and sit on the rocks at the high point of the sun
3:00pm From this time on, I’ll be resuming any number of tasks started at 4:20am, cooking (if not fasting)…
OTHER VARIATIONS OF MY TYPICAL DAY: the routine is a little different on (a) tour days, (b) workshop days, (c) fasting days/weeks, (d) Saturdays, (e) special project lockdowns (.i.e., when a special project–like a revamp of ALL my websites or updates of ALL my books, or the coding for some software I’m creating–consumes all my waking hours and I work on nothing else but! )
AND, OF COURSE: A lifetime ago, when I worked as a civil engineer on the 73rd floor of World Trade Center One, I remember looking out the window down at the end of the aisle of cubicles and desperately yearning to be free so I could “go see a movie in the middle of the day!” Not so often these days, but every once in a while I’ll head out to the single movie theatre here on Saipan for the earliest show (typically 1pm or 4pm) and take in a flick!